Reimbursable Courses under Continuing Education Fund (CEF)
- CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS ENGLISH
- TOEIC (ELEMENTARY COURSE) – Funding available
- TOEIC (ADVANCED COURSE) – Funding available
- DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS ENGLISH – Funding available
- TOEIC TEST PREPARATORY COURSE
What is CEF
In preparing Hong Kong for the transition to a knowledge-based economy, the Government has set up the Continuing Education Fund to subsidize adults with learning aspirations to pursue continuing education and in English courses.
Eligible applicants (Hong Kong permanent residents) will be reimbursed up to 80% of the course fee or HKD$10,000, whichever sum is the less. Each applicant may claim reimbursement of more than one reimbursable course, subject to the ceiling of HKD$10,000 during his / her lifetime.
When to apply for CEF
Application for CEF must be made to Office of the Continuing Education Fund (OCEF) before the programme / course commences. Late applications are not acceptable.
In case you fail to complete the course you enrolled on initially but successfully complete other reimbursable course(s) within the deadline, you may claim reimbursement in respect of the completed course(s) without making an application for CEF again.
How to Apply for CEF
- Complete the application form(s) for the relevant programme(s).
- Follow the procedures specified on the form to submit an application for admission to the School.
- An applicant who is admitted to the programme should complete all programme registration procedures and submit the completed Application Form for CEF to the School Administration Office by hand.
- Submit the certified Application Form for CEF together with a copy of the Hong Kong Identity Card to OCEF by post or by hand.